Today's post was created in collaboration with BabbleBoxx.com and Simply Summer’s Eve®. As always, all opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible!
This has definitely been the year of travel for me. It feels like every other weekend I've been scurrying off to another state or packing my bags to experience a new side of Europe. It's been fun but at the same time, a little hard to always feel fresh. Same can be said for days when I'm settled in NYC but on the go to gym classes, meetings and outings with the crew.
However, I did notice a few essentials that I tend to keep stocked for those days and trips when I want to feel my best - confidence is key baby!
- CC+ Cream - I found this type of foundation provides the coverage I like without the mess of a liquid foundation
- Highlighter - a good glow can make a day 100x times better
- Balm - it can be used on your lips, hands, cuticles and anywhere you're feeling a bit dry
- Hair Oil - to revive my dried out, damaged curls
- Simply Summer’s Eve® Cleansing Cloths - comes in individual packets that are perfect for girls on the go
I'm going to be completely transparent and say that yes, talking about personal care is kind of taboo but the only way to make something less taboo is to talk about it more, so let’s talk about it! ::multiple hand clap emojis::
I've been using Simply Summer's Eve® Cleansing Cloths on and off for a few different reasons: before my waxing appointment, after gym class when showers are non-existent, heavy flow days, freakishly long flights - you get the picture.
I love feeling confidently fresh and appreciate the discreet packaging. And in case you’re wondering, as I did, their gentle formula won’t irritate skin. They’ve also been clinically and gynecologist tested for safety. You can find out more on SummersEve.com.
They have a few scents, Mandarin Blossom, Cucumber Lily and Coconut Water, which both won awards from Real Simple.
What essentials do you keep your bag stocked with?