Happy Friday! I've been spending a lot of time organizing old photos and categorizing old blog posts (it never ends). Each session feels like a trip down memory lane, especially seeing all the hairstyles I was obsessed with at the time.
Besides the hairstyles, I came across a few trends and looks that are still blowing up this fall. Make sure to check them out, add to cart, and enter the $400 Nordstrom Giveaway at the bottom of the post. You could walk away as a lucky winner!
All Things Suede
The burnt hues and rich texture of suede never disappoint. At the moment, I'm loving this burgundy suede jacket but I do have this deep tan skirt in heavy rotation. The offerings extend from jackets, skirts, booties and beyond. Simply put, there's something for everyone.
Booties w. Hardware
Fall footwear is not about being shy or basic black booties. Instead, it's about blingin' it out. If your bank account can't handle the booties that replicate a disco ball take it a notch down with booties that accessorize with chains, zippers, buckles and pearls.
Printed / Patterned Pants
Lower temps and cooler, brisk weather doesn't mean you can't share a bit of flair. Yes, the mini skirts and crop tops do need to get shelved. But, your pants can be just as colorful as you. And when it's really cold, I absolutely love printed and shimmery pants for holiday parties and get-togethers.
Foliage & Floral Dresses
Florals aren't ground-breaking but they are here to stay, year after year. For this trend, in particular, I would recommend investing in a floral dress with an A-line cut. I would wear this trend with OTK boots or black ankle booties as seen in the photo above.
Sweater weather brings with it an abundance of chunky jewels to accessorize with. I've been seeing chunky necklaces all over my Instagram but bigger, thicker earrings, bracelets, and rings are trailing right behind it. Confused on how to wear it? Try it with a plain turtleneck for a not-so-basic outfit.
Now for the moment, you've all been waiting for! One lucky winner will get themselves a $400 gift card to buy whatever their heart desires from Nordstrom.
All task entry below is optional; do as many as you like. The more entry you complete, the higher your chances are to win.
- No purchase necessary. A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited.
- Entrant must be 18 years old as of sweepstakes start date and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia or Canada as of start date.
- Sweepstakes begins Thursday, November 16, 2017, at 12:00 a.m. EST, and closes on Saturday, December, 2017, at 12:00 a.m. EST.
- Each entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Winners will be selected by random drawing. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) days after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place from all entries received.
- Contest is in no way sponsored, administered by, or associated with Nordstrom, Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube.