It returns for the summer of '14. Yes, it's time for the ultimate in ultimate wolfpack dream list. For those of you unfamiliar with this summer series, it's basically my dream list of what I'd love to do during these next three months of dog days. And as always there are no membership fees to join.
Read the full list after the BREAK.
1. Row a boat inside Central Park
2. Tour the Brooklyn Brewery
3. Go to a baseball game
4. Go on a city tour/cruise boat
5. Hang with friends at Studio Square
6. Have a sundae from the Big Gay Ice Cream Shop
7. Museum Mile + visit as many museums as possible
8. P.s. 1 Warm up Saturday
9. Explore Figment NYC
10. Explore Governor's Island without getting arrested
11. Find the best rooftop bar
12. NYC Pride Parade
13. Have weekend getaways!!
14. Coney Island + Luna Park is a must
15. Ride the ferry to Sandy Hook Beach
16. Dance it out at Summerstage + Celebrate Brooklyn!
17. Watch a rooftop flick
18. Swim in the city's public pools (especially their roof pool)
19. Tan in Brooklyn Pier 1
20. Attend Animation Block Party
21. Visit City Island
22. Swim in the Floating Pool Lady
23. Watch the Gotham Girls roller derby crew kick butt
24. BEACHES! At least 25 times BEACHES
25. Attend a show at the Williamsburg Waterfront
26. Try and visit the Niche bars in all 5 boros :)
27. MUST watch the summer screenings with friends
28. Water Taxi Beach is a yay as well
29. Support your FIFA teams
30. Bike rides through the hoods is a given, especially the scenic ones
31. Celebrate Bastille Day
32. Travel to the Catskills (points for staying in a retro trailer)
33. Six Flags for the kid in me
34. Karaoke with friends... hehehe
35. See what this World Resort place is all about
36. Learn to swim (??)
37. Rally at the food truck rally
38. Skate/Long board in Riverside Park
39. Adding Spa Castle for needed R&R after completing this list
40. Must visit Margarita Island, just gotta!
41. See a Broadway Show
42. Go Bowling
43. Skydiving (it's worth a shot)
44. Compile a video (or a video of images) of what it really means to be in the Wolfpack!
SO, you're probably wondering if this list ever gets completed. Usually never, but it definitely doesn't hurt to try!
Cheers to a priceless summer.
P.s. If there's anything you think I should ADD to this list mention it in the comments below :)