Finally out of this horrible food coma. I've lost 10lbs. to binge drinking and managed to gain 15 during this turkey week. Feels good - my jeans fill out.
10 Songs I predict to hear a shit load from:
1.Rilo Kiley - Portions for Foxes
It could literally be my theme song for every guy I lush over/wasted time on.
2.The Drums - Let's Go Surfing
Sounds like the fun I have when out and about during Holiday.
3.The Rifles - The Great Escape
"Waiting for the day you're not looking for something else" - rings true.
4.Little Boots - New In Town
Constantly working because I keep taking new dudes out. Needs to stop. Probably wont.
5.Black Kids - Hurricane Jane (the twelves remix)
My answer is still no thanks to guys who want to "officially" date now - "or alone. That would be better".
6.Friendly Fires - Paris
The obsession with France started with one guy and evolved into unimaginable desires. Dick.
7.Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! - The Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth
8. Anya Marina - Whatever You Like (T.I. Cover)
She sounds seductive. Listen to her. I'm taking notes.
9. Florence + The Machine - You Got The Love (The xx remix)
It's the romantic in me that envisions things to this song as if my life is a movie.
10.Atlas Sound - Walkabout
"To go away and not look back and think of what the others say" - love this line. If only.
***Cake - Short Skirt/Long Jacket
Have been told that this is my song/describes me to a T. I concur. And it describes my winter outfits as well.
Now let's get this social experiment on track. Backtracking will only help the cause. My friends not too long ago gave me an intervention like I was some drug crazed crackee. This is what I had to abide by.
1. I will admit to me wanting to be in a relationship, no bullshit, but only with the right person.
2. I will not go about it in a "dick" way aka I will be honest. And just to let everyone know, that will backfire.
3. I will listen to advice/input of close friends.
4. I will not pursue guys who tell me they are not into dating or girlfriends. It hasn't worked this year and I doubt it will work again for the upcoming year, or so thy friends tell me.
5. I will stop selling myself short and will start to understand my full worth does not equal 2.5 PBRs and awkward mornings. AND realize just because a guy can make me laugh is never a good excuse for anything in general.
6. To stop making crude sexual jokes like a man in front a man. Apparently, those jokes make me sound slutatiocious, and we don't want that.
Not having standards is too easy and says a lot about how you think of yourself.
The next part was letting your friends know who you "feeling" and if it's a nay or a yay. It's been known that Ladies will make excuses for a guy and stick around way longer (even when the whole world knows they shouldn't) than a guy ever would. So I ask the companions, for their thoughts and try not to make excuses.
The friend - if stable.
Canada pt.2 -lives far away, but moving to the City come this Summer :D
There was a longer list, but it got chopped up and prodded when I didn't make excuses. So with things simplified, I'll head out to mi cama. Tomorrow we'll catch up and post up social #3 and other embarrassing things.
P.s. - My fbomb about me is what gave me a kick to stop being so yawn-tastic on this. Thank goodness.
About Me: Socially Awkward: Being single is amazing, hence being single is depressing. It gives me something to write about so read my blog. I'm entertaining.
"I want to Love you madly".